top of page

Lanzamiento Vookly

Público·35 miembros
ব্যানার হাউজ অনলাইন
ব্যানার হাউজ অনলাইন

Askies I 39;m Sorry Deep House Mp3 Download

Askies I'm Sorry: A Deep House Hit by Azana

If you are a fan of deep house music, you have probably heard of Askies I'm Sorry, a song by South African singer Azana that has been making waves in the music scene. But what is this song about? Who is Azana? And what is deep house music anyway? In this article, we will answer these questions and more, as we explore the phenomenon of Askies I'm Sorry and its impact on the listeners.

askies i 39;m sorry deep house mp3 download

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FjDbsP66SxV&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0CIrMOGgLw72CTor-fy3iq

Introduction

What is Askies I'm Sorry?

Askies I'm Sorry is a song by Azana, released in 2020 as part of her debut album Ingoma. The song is a fusion of deep house and Afro-pop, with elements of jazz and soul. The title means "I'm sorry" in Afrikaans, a language spoken in South Africa. The song is about a woman who apologizes to her lover for hurting him and asks for his forgiveness.

Who is Azana?

Azana is a South African singer and songwriter who rose to fame with her hit single Your Love in 2019. She was born in Durban and grew up in a musical family. She started singing at a young age and joined various choirs and bands. She was discovered by Sun-El Musician, a renowned producer and DJ, who signed her to his label El World Music. She has collaborated with artists such as Simmy, Claudio x Kenza, S-Tone, and Mthunzi.

What is deep house music?

Main Body

Why is Askies I'm Sorry so popular?

Askies I'm Sorry has become one of the most popular songs in South Africa and beyond, reaching millions of streams and views on various platforms. But what makes this song so appealing to the listeners? Here are some possible reasons:

The lyrics

The lyrics of Askies I'm Sorry are simple yet powerful, expressing the emotions of regret, remorse, and love. The song is sung in a mixture of English and Afrikaans, creating a unique and catchy sound. The chorus is especially memorable, as Azana repeats the words "askies, askies, askies" (sorry, sorry, sorry) with her soulful voice.

The melody

The melody of Askies I'm Sorry is smooth and catchy, with a deep house beat that makes you want to dance. The song has a soothing and relaxing vibe, with a touch of sadness and nostalgia. The song also features a saxophone solo that adds a jazz flavor to the mix.

The message

The message of Askies I'm Sorry is universal and relatable, as it deals with the theme of forgiveness and reconciliation. The song shows that everyone makes mistakes and hurts others, but it is possible to heal and move on. The song also encourages the listeners to be honest and humble, and to appreciate their loved ones.

How does Askies I'm Sorry compare with other deep house songs?

Askies I'm Sorry is not the only deep house song that has gained popularity in recent years. In fact, deep house music has become one of the most popular genres in South Africa and other parts of the world. But how does Askies I'm Sorry compare with other deep house songs? Let's take a look at this table:

Table: Comparison of Askies I'm Sorry with other deep house songs