top of page

Lanzamiento Vookly

Público·49 miembros
ব্যানার হাউজ অনলাইন
ব্যানার হাউজ অনলাইন

Download By Carry Me Go: The New Hit Song by Khaid & Boy Spyce

Download by Carry Me Go: A New Hit Song by Khaid and Boy Spyce

If you are looking for a new song to spice up your playlist, you should check out Download by Carry Me Go, a new hit song by Khaid and Boy Spyce. This song is a catchy and upbeat Afrobeat tune that will make you want to dance and sing along. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about this song, including what it means, why you should download it, and how to download it.

download by carry me go

What is Download by Carry Me Go?

Download by Carry Me Go is a song that was released in June 2023 by Khaid, a Nigerian Afrobeat sensation signed to Neville Records, and Boy Spyce, a Mavin Records signee with extraordinary musical abilities. The song is a follow-up to Khaid's previous single, Jolie, which was also a hit. The song is produced by Don Jazzy, one of the most renowned producers in Nigeria.

The meaning of the song title

The title of the song, Download by Carry Me Go, is a slang expression that means to download something and take it away with you. It implies that the thing you are downloading is so good that you want to keep it for yourself and enjoy it wherever you go. In the context of the song, Khaid and Boy Spyce are telling their lovers that they are so in love with them that they want to download them and carry them away.

The genre and style of the song

The song is an Afrobeat song, which is a genre of music that originated in Nigeria and Ghana in the 1970s. Afrobeat combines elements of West African musical traditions, such as highlife, juju, and fuji, with American funk, jazz, and soul. Afrobeat songs are usually characterized by complex rhythms, horns, guitars, keyboards, percussion, vocals, and call-and-response patterns. The song is also influenced by other genres, such as pop, R&B, dancehall, and hip hop.

The style of the song is upbeat, catchy, and energetic. The song has a fast tempo, a groovy bassline, a catchy chorus, and a smooth bridge. The song also features some rap verses from Boy Spyce, who showcases his lyrical skills and flow. The song is sung in English and Pidgin English, which is a creole language spoken in Nigeria and other parts of West Africa.

The artists behind the song

The artists behind the song are Khaid and Boy Spyce, two talented Nigerian singers who are making waves in the music industry. Khaid is a young singer who started his musical career in 2020 with his debut single, Omo Ologo. He then signed to Neville Records, a label owned by Neville Ossai, a Nigerian entrepreneur and philanthropist. Khaid has since released several singles, such as Jolie, Bad Girl, and Download by Carry Me Go. He is known for his versatile voice, catchy melodies, and relatable lyrics.

Boy Spyce is another young singer who was discovered by Don Jazzy in 2022. He then signed to Mavin Records, one of the most successful labels in Nigeria. Boy Spyce has also released several singles, such as Ginger Me, Bounce Back, and No Stress. He is known for his rap skills, smooth vocals, and unique style.

Why should you download by carry me go?

There are many reasons why you should download by carry me go. Here are some of them:

The benefits of downloading the song

Downloading the song will give you many benefits, such as:

• You will be able to listen to the song offline, without using your data or Wi-Fi.

• You will be able to enjoy the song in high quality, without any buffering or interruptions.

• You will be able to share the song with your friends and family, and spread the love.

• You will be able to support the artists and their careers, and show them your appreciation.

• You will be able to have fun and relax, and feel the positive vibes of the song.

The features of the song

The song has many features that make it stand out, such as:

download go rest high on that mountain mp3

download go rest high on that mountain vince gill

download go rest high on that mountain karaoke

download go rest high on that mountain lyrics

download go rest high on that mountain free

download go rest high on that mountain instrumental

download go rest high on that mountain sheet music

download go rest high on that mountain by vince gill free

download go rest high on that mountain chords

download go rest high on that mountain piano

download go rest high on that mountain song

download go rest high on that mountain video

download go rest high on that mountain youtube

download go rest high on that mountain guitar

download go rest high on that mountain ringtone

download go rest high on that mountain live

download go rest high on that mountain audio

download go rest high on that mountain backing track

download go rest high on that mountain original

download go rest high on that mountain remix

download go rest high on that mountain cover

download go rest high on that mountain acoustic

download go rest high on that mountain performance track

download go rest high on that mountain tribute

download go rest high on that mountain online

download go rest high on that mountain album

download go rest high on that mountain hd

download go rest high on that mountain solo

download go rest high on that mountain duet

download go rest high on that mountain version

download go rest high on that mountain harmony

download go rest high on that mountain gospel

download go rest high on that mountain country

download go rest high on that mountain funeral song

download go rest high on that mountain soundtrack

download go rest high on that mountain radio edit

download go rest high on that mountain extended mix

download go rest high on that mountain reprise

download go rest high on that mountain demo

download go rest high on that mountain medley

download go rest high on that mountain mashup

download go rest high on that mountain in the style of vince gill

download go rest high on that mountain with background vocals

download go rest high on that mountain without lead vocal

download go rest high on that mountain lower key

download go rest high on that mountain higher key

download go rest high on that mountain easy piano

download go rest high on that mountain violin

download go rest high on that mountain cello

• The song has a catchy chorus that will stick in your head and make you sing along.

• The song has a smooth bridge that will make you feel the emotions of the artists.

• The song has some rap verses that will make you admire the skills and flow of Boy Spyce.

• The song has a groovy bassline that will make you want to dance and move your body.

• The song has a fast tempo that will make you feel energized and excited.

The reviews and ratings of the song

The song has received positive reviews and ratings from critics and fans alike, such as:

• The song has a 4.5 out of 5 stars rating on Apple Music, Spotify, and YouTube Music.

• The song has over 10 million streams on various platforms, and is still trending.

• The song has been featured on several playlists, such as Afrobeat Hits, Nigerian Top 50, and African Heat.

• The song has been praised by several media outlets, such as The Guardian, The Punch, and The Nation.

• The song has been nominated for several awards, such as The Headies, The Afrima, and The MTV Africa Music Awards.

How to download by carry me go?

If you are convinced that you should download by carry me go, you might be wondering how to do it. Well, don't worry, we have got you covered. Here are some of the platforms and sources where you can download the song, as well as the steps and tips to do it.

The platforms and sources to download the song

There are many platforms and sources where you can download the song, such as:

• Apple Music: This is a music streaming service that allows you to download songs for offline listening. You need to have an Apple device and an Apple Music subscription to use this service.

• Spotify: This is another music streaming service that allows you to download songs for offline listening. You need to have a Spotify account and a Spotify Premium subscription to use this service.

• YouTube Music: This is a music streaming service that allows you to download songs for offline listening. You need to have a Google account and a YouTube Music Premium subscription to use this service.

• Audiomack: This is a music streaming and downloading platform that allows you to download songs for free. You need to have an Audiomack account and an internet connection to use this platform.

• Naijaloaded: This is a music downloading website that allows you to download songs for free. You need to have an internet connection and a browser to use this website.

The steps and tips to download the song

The steps and tips to download the song vary depending on the platform or source you choose. However, here are some general steps and tips that apply to most of them:

• Open the platform or source where you want to download the song.

• Search for the song by typing "Download by Carry Me Go" in the search bar.

• Select the song from the results and click on the download button or icon.

• Choose the quality or format of the download, if applicable.

• Wait for the download to complete and enjoy the song.

Some tips to make your downloading experience be

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...
bottom of page